Since I have the time, I am participating again in this weekly meme by The Broke and The Bookish. Its been awhile and so without further ado, dearest book genie I wish for:
10. The ability to FREEZE TIME whenever I want to read a book.
because free time rarely comes by nowadays…well in my case though.
09. Instant/Unlimited cash every time I pass by a bookstore.
because every time I enter the bookstore, I tend to always find a book I instantly want to buy but then my wallet says, “sorry but you can’t afford that luxury right now.”
08. and of course to have the books I’ve always wanted to buy to be available in a bookstore I happen to pass by.
because well, when you got the money sometimes the book you’ve been dying to get your hands on becomes unavailable and that breaks my fragile heart.
07. The ability to enter any of any fictional world depending on what book I’m reading!
because, come on! how cool would that be?!
06. But before any other places book genie, please let me go to Hogwarts first!
because, Hogwarts will ALWAYS be a home to me!
05. My own library that will always have space for new books!
because I know that I won’t stop buying books even when I’m old and cranky.
04. A date night with my fictional boyfriends (one book at a time!) HAHA
because … oh my gosh. who wouldn’t want that? ❤
03. A bag that will allow me to bring 4 or 5 books (paperback or hardbound) and yet it still wouldn’t feel heavy!
because when you step outside your house, you gotta bring what you gotta bring!
02. A bonding session…or dinner…or a meet-up or you know anything as long I spend a few moments with all of my favorite authors (Hi there J.K. Rowling!)
because I owe them a lot and I’d like to thank them personally.
01. More books, more writers and more readers! :*
There goes my Top Ten wishes for my book genie! Well I do hope some of them if not all comes true. I hope you had fun reading!
Do we have the same wishes? I’d like to know what you listed on your Top Ten Tuesday so comment the link to your post down below and share it with every one else. Have a great day ahead wherever you are! :*
In case you were wondering if I have succumbed to the dark side of the force and finally left blogging. The answer is NO. I am still here and the force awakens….
and I know that the geeky-ness is overflowing! HAHAHA
Anyways, how’s it going? I’m on a semestral break and so YEY I can finally read and write and watch and SLEEP! and that is why I am here because I plan to read a couple of books before I get back to med school and I also need recommendations 🙂 To be honest, I haven’t been reading FICTION lately because I got so engrossed with Guyton, Gray, Snell, Moore and Netter. If you are interested go check them out. They kept me awake every single night just like my fiction novels. 😉
So since I have a limited time here (break is over in two weeks time) I plan to read less than 5 books. So far I’ve got two books on my list:
The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence
If we know each other on Goodreads then you’ll know that I have started reading this one since August or like forever (shame on me I know). But hey, I am a medical student HAHA. I got this book at a cheap price on a secondhand bookstore and I remember that I was so excited to read it but then Guyton and the gang happened so I gotta put it on hold.
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
This was on my June TBR! imagine that! JUNE. WOW.
So yeah, those are the two books so far that I plan to read this semestral break.
Do you recommend any book that would fit perfectly on my tight schedule? Please comment it down below. I would appreciate it very very much.
Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are. :*