Yes, I have received nominations for multiple awards! Thanks to the lovely Veronica @ Owl Wonder for the nomination on the Real Neat Blog Award. To the awesome Fortune’s Expensive Smile for the nomination in the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you once again 🙂 So let’s get on with this.
Real Neat Blog Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1. What was your favorite children’s book?
2. How long have you been blogging?
Almost 3 months now. 😀
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
It was tough but yeah, I choose him to represent ❤
4. What are the contents inside your bag (women) or wallet (men)?
A book, wallet, antihistamine tablets, nasal spray, tissue paper, ballpen, cap, phone and charger.
5. What is your blogging routine?
I am supposed to post 3 or 4 times a week which includes a book review, a weekly meme, a book quote and some photos.
6. What inspires you to write?
Silence and solitude
7. Do you have a special talent? If so, please clarify.
This is quite tough! uhm…. playing the piano (a little) could count as a special talent right? HAHA I don’t really know, when I’m asked with this question I tend to forget if I have anything special haha 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. I’m studying medicine this July HOPEFULLY 🙂
2. I don’t like wearing heels because I’m relatively tall.
3. I don’t USUALLY wear make-up even when it’s necessary because most of the time I get skin irritations
4. I love swimming and snorkelling!
5. I ❤ seafood!
6. I don’t like sweetened food unless it’s dessert.
7. I am running out of ideas on the facts I could share with you guys so let’s end this. HAHAHA
MY NOMINATIONS: (You can do both or either! :D)
- Bhramori @ thecrazyperfectionist
- Casey @ inspiredbythepage
- Christina at christina writes
- Keya Shah @ Prose Over Bros
- Mari @ Story and Somnomancy
- Mithai Mumblezz
- Priya Jivrajani
- Wondering Wreck
1. Who would be the villain you’re willing date with?
2. What was the latest book you read and hated?
3. What is that book you always recommend?
4. What are you passionate about?
5. From the Top 5 places you want to visit, where would you probably go first if you are given an all-expense paid trip?
6. Where would you go: mountain or beach?
7. What is that one thing you’ve always wanted to do but still haven’t done yet?
Okay, that’s it! Thank you once again to the amazing Veronica and Fortune’s Expensive Smile for the nominations 😉
Have a wonderful day ahead and God bless :*