I’ve been gone for quite some time but now I’m back! And since I have received nominations from multiple awards (YAY!) let me start a post for the Leibster Award first. I’m really behind with these things so now is the perfect time to get on with it. Thank you to these three awesome bloggers who nominated me for the Liebster Award: yashereads, Keya Shah @ Prose Over Bros and marineko. Go check them out my lovely readers 🙂
P.S. This will be a lengthy post! 😉
- Link back to the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
1. What book will be your forever-reread?
Harry Potter forever and always ❤
2. What are your bookish standards?
Hmm… for me it has something to do with the characters. I tend to get hooked with a book that has this characters wherein I get a connection or an understanding with especially the way they see things. Characters that teaches me while they learn from themselves as the story progress. I don’t know if that makes sense but yeah that’s it.
3. If two fictional world would meet, from which book would it be?
4. If you were to rename yourself from a fictional character, what would it be and from which book?
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter series. Well, I love her and the her name! 🙂
5. WED, BED, BEHEAD—who villain would it be?
WED: I’m sorry I can’t think of any
BED: Oh gosh how much more this?
6. Your most hated fictional couple?
Again, I can’t decide! So its between Romeo and Juliet & Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
7. Have you read a book that you could relate to, like it somehow resembles you or your life?
There was this instant connection between me and Cath. I feel like I could relate to almost everything about her.
8. Fave booktuber/bookstagram/book blogger
I tend to immediately click the latest uploads of these two booktubers:
9. Best book-turned-movie
I can’t decide between these two.
10. What book gave you the worst hangover ever
I was in denial until the very end when y’know the “thing” happened. This may not be my favorite book in the series but the ending stayed with me for quite some time. I mean dammit! I may have been heartbroken by how it ended but for me it was a great way to end the series.
11. Do you have a certain playlist when reading?
No, I tend to involuntarily block all the sounds while reading unless its the sound of nature 😉
From Prose over Bros:
1) If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Probably my first semester in college. I think I’d be more confident and join organizations I was interested in.
2) What purpose did you have in mind when you first started your blog?
To talk about books ❤
3) Who has been a guiding light for you in your life?
4) What genre of music and movies do you prefer?
I don’t really have a specific genre for music. With movies, I’m into sci-fi, fantasy, & rom-coms
5) What are you studying or where are you working currently?
I’m neither studying nor working…. YET! Because I will be back to school this July to study MEDICINE!!
6) How would you describe the word ‘friendship’?
7) Describe your personality using three words.
Fun, Shy, Loyal
8) If you could wake up tomorrow as somebody else, whom would you pick and what would you do?
Can a fictional person be okay? Because I’d pick Hermione Granger and then tour around the magical world then afterwards stay in the Hogwarts Library for the rest of the day. But Emma Watson will do. HAHAHA 😉
9) Share your thoughts about me or my blog
I enjoy reading your posts because they’re awesome and insightful 🙂
10) If you could pick one book to be your favorite, which one would it be?
I’M SORRY BUT I JUST COULDN’T ANSWER THIS! 😀
01. Is there a book that, if you had all the money in the world, you’d buy in bulk and give to everyone you knew?
Harry Potter? HAHA yep, its HP again because I love them. And also, I think there is only quite a few people I know who own these books.
02. Plot, writing, setting, characters – all of these are important, but if you had to choose, which would you look for the most in a book?
03. Are there genres you don’t like to read, but love to watch?
Romantic Comedies maybe.
04. Do you have a book BFF?
Not so sure about this HAHA but probably yeah I do.
05. What’s your favourite way to find out about new books?
Probably from bloggers… hmm… yeah I think so. 😉
06. Is there a book that you’ve been looking forward to read for a long time, and then… never did?
That would be Lord of the Rings but its my goal for this year is to read it. So I hope I could finally finish it.
07. How important is the book cover to you?
Well, they’re not really important but I tend to get attracted to a book if it has a stunning cover.
08. US/UK (and other) editions of books – do you have edition preferences and try to get that specific edition, or do you just get whatever’s available?
I usually get whatever’s available but if there is another edition of the same book with a beautiful cover and all I tend to purchase it still.
09. First “classic” (you can define it however you like) that you read, and what did you think of it?
Probably The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. I’m not really sure about it now, its been ages but I think I may have liked it. HAHA
10. What was the last challenging book you’ve read?
If by challenging you mean getting to finish the book then its probably Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, ugh that book. But if you mean something that is quite intimidating and hard to get into maybe Jane Eyre because its a classic and classics tend to become intimidating at times. 😀
11. Do you set out reading goals for yourself, and if so, what kind? (Numbers of books, genre, diversity, etc.)
YES I DO! I’ve got this TBR Challenge, click it if your curious 😛
THAT TOOK ME AGES! Anyways, I’m not gonna be nominating anyone because I already did this before. So yeah, that’s it I hope you have a great day ahead and God bless! :*