Hello there! YES, i have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely BookMuffin. You guys should visit her blog and follow her if you still haven’t, because aside from the book reviews she has a lot of interesting bookish stuff going on in her blog 😀 So here it goes:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Jacqueline @ The Bashful Bibliophile
7 FACTS about me:
1. I’m a dog person.
2. I ❤ dark chocolates! like looooooove them so so so much!
3. I can’t have a real good sleep if i dont have 4 pillows or more.
4. I have a quite sensitive nose and by that i mean i can sense even the faintest of smell HAHA (most of the time, its a bad thing!)
5. I’m actually a shy and socially awkward person! like if you don’t talk to me first, I don’t know how on earth can i talk to you! its craazy haha
6. I’m a super paranoid person like, when I’m alone at home, and everything is soooo dark I’d be thinking that any moment a zombie apocalypse can happen and then I’d start planning things so i can survive in the most badass way possible! HAHAHA
7. I don’t really wear skirts. “REALLY” because the last time a wore a skirt like on the daily basis was back in high school as a school uniform. 🙂
So yeah, 7 blogs! im trying to nominate those blogs i recently discovered and whom I guess haven’t been tag yet. But if you’re not mentioned and you didnt get to do this yet, please please feel free to do this! 😀 That’s it. Hope you guys enjoy and God bless :*